Healthy and green events
We have made it our mission to be at the forefront of innovative healthy and green events.
We know that event catering doesn’t have to be unhealthy. We understand that events’ reasonably significant adverse environmental impact can be reduced if not brought down to zero by proper planning and CO2 offsetting measures.
In terms of food & beverages, we offer a range of healthy options such as:
- Vegan and vegetarian catering
- Free-range and organic catering options (e.g. all our meat sausages are free-range)
- Healthy beverage options (organic lemonades and Kombucha on tap)
We also aim to source local products rather than imported (e.g. local craft beer) since transport significantly impacts sustainability.
Apart from healthier food & beverage options we also offer many “green event initiatives”.
Green events mean working towards more sustainability of the events by:
- Analysing the impact of the event
- Improving sustainability as much as possible
- Off-setting the remaining implications that cannot be reduced further with many measures
We offer a certification service, and your CO2 offset can flow into a number of selected local projects that you can follow closely.